Let’s lay down a few of the facts:
1. CBD is an oil that is taken out of the hemp plant.
2. CBD with THC levels under .3% are legal at the federal level.
3. THC, and not CBD, gives one a euphoric high. CBD does not contain psychoactive compounds.
4. Whether an oil, a topical, a tincture, a vapor, etc, how you use CBD depends on what form and what concentration you have.
5. CBD is not dangerous, but according to anecdotal accounts, it does have some incredible health, wellness, and healing properties, from anxiety to cancer to skin issues to inflammation.
Below are some of the most respected suppliers of Pure CBD Products.
Because it’s good for the mind as well as the body:
“Between the mental focus and overall clarity necessary to play a solid round, golf is a challenging sport. That’s where CBD can come into play”. (Source: ESPN)
Because it can alleviate anxiety and stress:
“Within less than a minute, I felt a de-escalation, and after a few minutes, I felt noticeably, appreciably calmer”. (Source: GoodHousekeeping)
Because even medical professionals recognize it’s healing powers:
“As a physician, I recommend nutritious hemp seeds and oil to anyone interested in maintaining a healthy diet. Everyone will benefit when American farmers can grow this amazing crop once again”. (Source: Dr. Weil)
Because the world is quick to judge:
“I want people to get over the stigma about hemp. These seeds can’t make you high, but they will make you feel good”. (Source: Ziggy Marley)
Because even athletes can see how it helps:
“CBD is a desperately needed natural way for athletes to recover from minor and major injuries without long-term effects or addictions”. (Source: Forbes)
CBD is a natural, plant-based form of treatment. Whether what ails you is of the mind, of the body, or both, cannabidiol oil has the potential power to change lives when people allow it to. It’s so natural, it contains compounds that already exist within the human body.
Though it’s currently being touted as a miracle, cure-all, there are of course boundaries that exist to limit the power of the compound. Pain management, anxiety, stress, aches, pains, cancer, appetite increaser, muscle recovery, are simply some of the more common conditions it’s purported to aid and relieve.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.